Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.387 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 132% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,193 (€1,170) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (43 minutes ago)