Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.136 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 133% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,583 (€1,115) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)