Cost of living in Palikir, Micronesia compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.434 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palikir (Micronesia) is 102% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,599 ($1,119) in Palikir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hurghada costs E£ 100 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$52,858 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paderborn costs €25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (11 minutes ago)