Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00484 INR / IDR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 26% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,243 (Rp 10,172,773) in Palembang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)