Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00482 INR / IDR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 27% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,291 (Rp 10,010,039) in Palembang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)