Cost of living in Padua, Italy vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 80.623 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 52% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,561 (€677) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ahmednagar costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $2,523 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,689,900 (about 3 hours ago)