Cost of living comparison between Padua, Italy and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.738 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 134% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨183,049 (€2,517) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)