Cost of living in Paderborn, Germany compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.574 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paderborn (Germany) is 72% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,927 (€1,983) in Paderborn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)