Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.414 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 40% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,146 (Mex$ 14,396) in Pachuca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (44 minutes ago)