Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 94.473 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 68% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,629 (£642) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (40 minutes ago)