Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 91.692 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 96% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,533 (£791) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sion costs CHF 10 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Samsun costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $30,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 195,247TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)