Cost of living in Owerri, Nigeria compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18943 INR / NGN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Owerri (Nigeria) is 6% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨36,727 (193,880 ₦) in Owerri.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (30 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)