Cost of living in Oviedo, Spain compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.670 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 127% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,857 (€1,126) in Oviedo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 220 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Herzliya costs 168,000 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 44 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (42 minutes ago)