Cost of living in Oviedo, Spain compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.176 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 122% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,305 (€1,164) in Oviedo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,800 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,650 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 1 hour ago)