Cost of living in Oviedo, Spain compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.993 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,185 (€520) in Oviedo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)