Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.873 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 113% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,624 (€958) in Ourense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 5,000 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brno costs 13,998 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mérida costs Mex$ 2.20 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Cruz, California costs $65 (28 minutes ago)