Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.098 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 110% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,939 (€1,106) in Ourense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Qingdao costs 元800 (36 minutes ago)