Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.983 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 111% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,453 (€1,071) in Ourense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Conakry costs 18,000 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 12 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €430 (32 minutes ago)