Cost of living in Oulu, Finland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 71.264 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oulu (Finland) is 145% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨183,399 (€2,574) in Oulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)