Cost of living in Oulu, Finland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.242 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oulu (Finland) is 143% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨182,362 (€2,560) in Oulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (31 minutes ago)