Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.049 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 56% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,609 (8,172 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)