Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.619 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 55% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,421 (18,345 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.100 Dinar (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (29 minutes ago)