Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.891 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 53% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,187 (8,879 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (43 minutes ago)