Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10973 INR / XOF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 96% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,311 (695,425 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (about 1 hour ago)