Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.071 INR / CZK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 54% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,484 (20,023 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tomsk costs руб 25,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (26 minutes ago)