Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.965 INR / CZK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 53% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,552 (21,100 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (43 minutes ago)