Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 78.941 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 146% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,262 (€1,308) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baghdad costs 620,000 Dinar (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)