Cost of living comparison between Ostend, Belgium and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.738 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 156% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨208,352 (€2,864) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)