Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10543 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 45% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,536 (CH$564,714) in Osorno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 60 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,066 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $915 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 273,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mar del Plata costs ARS $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)