Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09893 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 41% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,860 (CH$1,110,427) in Osorno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 80 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asheville, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)