Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09879 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 40% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,249 (CH$1,065,362) in Osorno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)