Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.316 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 138% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,525 (€1,113) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 17,200 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)