Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.124 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 136% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,612 (€1,133) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aveiro costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$9 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)