Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.028 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 20% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,923 (4,988TL) in Osmaniye to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)