Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 903 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.534 INR / NOK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 108% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,138 (kr 9,273) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)