Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.788 INR / HRK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 68% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,985 (5,931 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sofia costs 5.00 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €7,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €100 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)