Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.640 INR / HRK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 59% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,250 (13,408 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $200 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Piteşti costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32 (about 1 hour ago)