Cost of living comparison between Osijek, Croatia and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.712 INR / HRK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 62% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,199 (12,994 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)