Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.994 INR / KGS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 25% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,613 (48,903 som) in Osh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)