Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.587 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 186% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨223,208 (¥379,962) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)