Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.472 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 7% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,440 ($b3,953) in Oruro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (44 minutes ago)