Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.329 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,586 ($b3,833) in Oruro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.77 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)