Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.351 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 7% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,726 ($b4,248) in Oruro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Norwich costs £149 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Helsinki costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,064 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,800 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)