Cost of living in Orlandia, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.231 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orlandia (Brazil) is 162% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,956 (R$ 5,318) in Orlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $45 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €45 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 90 (31 minutes ago)