Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.771 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 150% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,817 (12,845 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元120 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (about 2 hours ago)