Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.931 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 153% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,671 (11,811 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 2 hours ago)