Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.383 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 150% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,808 (14,196 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)