Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.582 INR / DZD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 73% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,113 (110,143 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kaliningrad costs руб 3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reggio Calabria costs €4.50 (about 2 hours ago)