Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.588 INR / DZD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 75% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,813 (118,804 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (41 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (about 1 hour ago)