Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.609 INR / DZD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 91% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨154,821 (254,255 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 2 hours ago)