Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.569 INR / DZD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 70% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,526 (113,443 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £3.78 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zaporizhzhya costs 12₴ (31 minutes ago)