Cost of living in Oran, Algeria vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.602 INR / DZD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,552 (72,387 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (about 1 hour ago)