Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.606 INR / DZD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 5% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,645 (58,794 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)