Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20746 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 8% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,770 (423,070 KZT) in Oral to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (27 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (40 minutes ago)