Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19423 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 41% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨23,614 (121,576 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Athens costs €16 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)