Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20287 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 13% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,582 (200,042 KZT) in Oral to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 23 (about 1 hour ago)