Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19962 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 12% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,436 (212,588 KZT) in Oral to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.53 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$900 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,017 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$10 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Asheville, North Carolina costs $1.19 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Natal costs R$ 4,000 (27 minutes ago)