Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.670 INR / RON
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 39% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,118 (3,007 lei) in Oradea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cochabamba costs $b8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Beijing costs 元6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $93 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)