Cost of living comparison between Oradea, Romania and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.284 INR / RON
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 35% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,872 (6,747 lei) in Oradea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 20 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,050 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 220 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €320 (29 minutes ago)