Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.778 INR / RON
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 35% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,657 (3,084 lei) in Oradea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Grand Rapids costs $140 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 32 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨203,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)