Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 520 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.186 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 88% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,380 (€887) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,200 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Geneva costs CHF 24,810 (about 1 hour ago)