Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 667 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.148 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 82% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨147,789 (€2,020) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)