Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 554 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.137 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 81% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,461 (€1,878) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)