Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.745 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 65% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨134,002 (8,003 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)