Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.265 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 60% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,261 (8,008 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (28 minutes ago)