Cost of living in Ondo, Nigeria compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Ondo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ondo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17893 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ondo (Nigeria) is 9% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,409 (225,832 ₦) in Ondo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zapopan costs Mex$ 17 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)