Cost of living in Ondo, Nigeria compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Ondo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ondo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18217 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ondo (Nigeria) is 27% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,282 (265,036 ₦) in Ondo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (25 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Aalborg costs kr2,500 (about 1 hour ago)