Cost of living in Omsk, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.144 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Omsk (Russia) is 40% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,688 (руб 91,527) in Omsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $6,360 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Prague costs 3,500 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)