Cost of living in Omsk, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.099 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Omsk (Russia) is 35% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,942 (руб 45,461) in Omsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $15,480 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 12,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €6,731 (31 minutes ago)