Cost of living comparison between Olsztyn, Poland and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.979 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 58% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,861 (7,000 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$2,150 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$100 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)