Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.776 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 8% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨32,297 (1,633 zł) in Olsztyn.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (35 minutes ago)