Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.318 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 72% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,636 (3,657 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (44 minutes ago)