Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.255 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 19% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,286 (Php36,892) in Olongapo City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 550 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Calgary costs C$3.99 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $18 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 69,990 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)