Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.288 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 20% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,163 (Php37,406) in Olongapo City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Addis Ababa costs 5.00 Birr (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 3 hours ago)