Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.335 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 28% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨28,063 (Php21,020) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oshawa costs C$3.75 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 189 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$79 (about 2 hours ago)