Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.263 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 19% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,836 (Php38,670) in Olongapo City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (36 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Ana, California costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (about 2 hours ago)