Cost of living in Olomouc, Czech Republic compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.899 INR / CZK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olomouc (Czech Republic) is 61% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,346 (22,195 Kč) in Olomouc to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Freetown costs 210,000 Leone (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)