Cost of living in Oldenburg, Germany compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 78.291 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oldenburg (Germany) is 112% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,040 (€1,112) in Oldenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 75 (28 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 600 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)