Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 552 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.489 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 109% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,360 ($1,130) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $13 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Praia costs 260 Escudo (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.39 (about 1 hour ago)