Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 63.745 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 106% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,166 ($1,226) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)