Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.152 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 107% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,038 ($1,326) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)