Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.060 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 114% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨160,794 ($2,398) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lagos costs 15,000 ₦ (37 minutes ago)