Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.595 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,558 (¥175,836) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gothenburg costs 30 kr (39 minutes ago)