Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.594 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 197% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨222,768 (¥375,159) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (37 minutes ago)