Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.329 INR / MKD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 23% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,192 (32,510 ден) in Ohrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)