Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.185 INR / MKD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 16% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,505 (79,766 ден) in Ohrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)