Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.452 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 26% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,915 (19,539₴) in Odessa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (41 minutes ago)