Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.517 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 27% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,393 (19,622₴) in Odessa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)