Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.740 INR / DKK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 178% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,955 (kr10,610) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (40 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)