Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.584 INR / DKK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 166% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨199,412 (kr20,807) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$370 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $589 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (about 1 hour ago)