Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.687 INR / DKK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 167% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,008 (kr10,737) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (37 minutes ago)