Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.778 INR / GHS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 18% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,429 (GH₵5,858) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)