Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.388 INR / GHS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 12% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,436 (GH₵2,880) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,423 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingston costs J$50,825 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$12 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Maringá costs R$ 4.39 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (44 minutes ago)