Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.618 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 119% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,444 (¥141,526) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$813 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (32 minutes ago)