Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.581 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 114% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,022 (¥136,075) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiel costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)