Cost of living in Nyeri, Kenya compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.666 INR / KES
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nyeri (Kenya) is 29% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,404 (Shilling69,681) in Nyeri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)