Cost of living in Nyeri, Kenya compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.621 INR / KES
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nyeri (Kenya) is 26% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,667 (Shilling83,159) in Nyeri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)