Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.316 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 141% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,130 (€1,096) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $56 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 35 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Freetown costs 99,999,999,999,999,997,748,809,823,456,034,029,568 Leone (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 3,250 (9 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (22 minutes ago)