Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.025 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 139% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,107 (€1,163) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $14 (8 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Huelva costs €3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (about 1 hour ago)