Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.584 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 164% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,282 (¥171,801) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suva costs 2,000 FJ$ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)