Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.378 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is 35% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,147 (Mex$ 15,143) in Nuevo Laredo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨110 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨7,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (29 minutes ago)