Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.617 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is 41% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,392 (Mex$ 14,760) in Nuevo Laredo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)