Cost of living in Novosibirsk, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.088 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novosibirsk (Russia) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨39,038 (руб 35,883) in Novosibirsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Buffalo, New York costs $1.05 (3 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.75 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 2 hours ago)