Cost of living in Novosibirsk, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.145 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novosibirsk (Russia) is 60% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,129 (руб 104,908) in Novosibirsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)