Cost of living in Novorossiysk, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.151 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novorossiysk (Russia) is 26% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,519 (руб 40,415) in Novorossiysk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)