Cost of living in Novorossiysk, Russia vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.077 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novorossiysk (Russia) is 11% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,442 (руб 40,324) in Novorossiysk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)