Cost of living in Novorossiysk, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.085 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novorossiysk (Russia) is 23% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,331 (руб 41,789) in Novorossiysk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)